We are committed to preserving your right to privacy and will only use personal data collected from you as described in this Policy.
Please read the information contained in this Policy carefully before proceeding to use our website.
Please note that this website is not designed to be used by people under the age of 16. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal data about people under the age of 16.
Reason for Data Collection
We collect certain personal data to help us monitor and improve the content of our website in order to provide a better service for our users.
How Personal Data is Collected and Used
We also collect information about the location of our users and the web pages they have visited on our website in order to understand they type of content our users are interested in. This information helps us create better content for our website that is relevant for our users and helps us monitor site usage.
The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
In order to comply with applicable data protection laws, we are required to set out the legal basis for processing your Personal Data.
In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your personal data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your personal data is our own legitimate business interest.
The Information We Collect
Usage data collected this way includes unique device identifiers assigned to each user by Google Analytics, the country and city of our users’ location at the time and date of them accessing our website as well as the webpages visited on our website, time spent on our website and the type of browser used during them browsing the site.
The above information is collected by us to help us provide relevant content to our users and improve our website.
We do not collect your email address, name or other personal information other than the above-mentioned data.
We do not share your personal data with others for marketing purposes.
We may share personal data if it is required in order to satisfy a legal requirement or government requests.
Links to Third-party Websites
It is your responsibility as a user to check the privacy practices of these third-party websites prior to disclosing any personal data with them.
Data Storage and Retention
All information you provide to us is stored on Google Analytics.
Data Protection Principles
Fitness Fat Burners complies with the following Data Protection Principles set out by GDPR:
- The personal information we hold about you must be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent way.
- The personal information we hold about you must be obtained only for specified and lawful purpose or purposes that we have clearly explained to you and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- The personal information we hold about you must be adequate and relevant to the purpose or purposes in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- The personal information we hold about you must be accurate and kept up to date where necessary.
- The personal information we hold about you must be kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your personal data shall be kept secure.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred to other countries without adequate protection.
Rights of Data Subjects Under GDPR
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to personal information processed about you under GDPR:
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete. You can do this by emailing us at admin[at]fitnessfatburners.com.
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten). You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you. We will action this request unless we have a lawful reason for not doing so.
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances. We will action this request unless we have a lawful reason for not doing so.
- The right to data portability, which allows you as the data subject to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to processing in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant).
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner.
Should you wish to contact us regarding the content of this website or if you have any questions, you can reach us via the following email address:
Last updated: 20 February 2019